a mistake

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MessengerFromHell, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Who says God is perfect? No He isn't, because I am His mistake.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. I personally do not think anyone is a mistake. Although I sure do know personally what it feels like to be in intense pain and wonder why this life had to happen. I am really sorry you are in so much pain. :hug:

3. MessengerFromHell

There is no morning that I wake up not hating myself. Questioning why am I still alive.

It's really sad to see how others deserve more of what I haf. To be in such a dire situation, when they are capable of adding much more value to this God forsaken society.

I have nothing to offer. I am just a number leeching on resources. A blemish to this beautiful world

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I have heard others say similar things here. And I have thought some of the same thoughts. So I think you are not alone here in your thoughts and feelings.

5. MessengerFromHell

I wonder wat in life tat is worthy to keep me going.

6. justastrangegirl

justastrangegirl Well-Known Member

What is making u feel like this?? Everyone is worthy of love, happiness and whatever it is u need to fulfill ur dreamed life

7. MessengerFromHell

Incapable to serve the good of the society. Ugly, poorly educated and below average intelligence close to intellectually disabled. What's good in me..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.