A Months Notice

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aquariamethystea, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm posting on here, in order to inform people that after many months of no planned suicide dates, primarily due to the hopes of the failed moving plan that I had, I am back to planning my death, again. After having taken a bit of something almost once a week for the past several months, I have developed a very slight tolerance to it, but definitely not enough of a tolerance to it, which would negatively affect its ability to kill me. Although, I've been able to obtain other medicines which definitely have the affect of killing me when overdosed on, especially when combined. I am not going to post about it when it happens. Some of you might get an email from a friend who will be informed of my death. Other than that, I'll just disappear from here. This is a very well planned out attempt and will not fail. There are only a few matters which still are not yet finalized, and there is very little chance that I will not go through with it this time. My nerve damage has worsened, my balance is really bad, and the depression about all of it, is at an all-time low for me. If anyone has any final words for me, MSN usually is online. That is all that I'm going to say for now.
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

You will always be my friend, Kurt :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Kurt, please don't do this. We are here for you :hug:
  4. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

please don't do this, you must have something to live for or someone!
    there are people on here at least, that care about you and will miss you!
    please consider changing your mind!
    if you need to talk please, don't hesitate to PM me :hug:
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm sorry to hear that it has come to this Kurt. :sad:
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I am sorry things have got to this state. I really wish you wouldn't go through with this but i can understand how you are feeling. :hug:€
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.