A must read. A msut tell. Enjoy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by stretcher51, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stretcher51

stretcher51 New Member

I am 24, I grew up going to a christian school with 2 other boys in my class, one was my best friend david, we were inseperable. We knew eachother our whole lives until our parents couldnt afford to keep sending us there, so the first year we hit public school he died in a car wreck, and I helped cause it. I was so jealous of him for many things I lied and didnt give him a ride to a party because we liked the same girl. One year later my grandma killed herself, my mom kinda went nuts, soon after I caught rheumatic fever and almost died (sadly i didnt) and ever since I have been sick. My immune system is backwards. I found out I have interstitial cystitis, a disease you dont find in men, its so rare its nearly impossible for men to get, so no doctors can help me. It hurts to pee, have sex, get hard, deficate, sit, its a bladder and prostate disease that causes extreme pain in both organs and the testicles and penis. Ive had many operations and surgeries, non helped. I have beaten an extreme addiction with oxycodone, but I still have to take percocet which doesnt help much now that my tolerance level is so messed up. I also have fibromyalgia, bipolar, and rhuematoid arthritis. Im 24, and I feel 60, I am so tired of all of this. I have nothing to look foward to except for more pain, pissing myself more often, a failing body, more immune system disfunctions, and testicular or prostate cancer. Thats not even a third of my story, im already tired of telling it. -david.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi David...and yes, you are so young to have all of these conditions...I also have an auto immune disease which has left me wheelchair bound...I am considerably older, but that does not make it any easier...some days are better than others, and on the good days, I can rise above the pain and disability...it is very challanging...I know first hand...please PM me if I can support you...maybe the two of us can find comfort for each other..big hugs and here's to some respite...J

3. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

You have had alot of crap thrown your way, Im so sorry you have had to deal with all of this.

Having a mom and sisters that have oxy addictions, that is a huge thing to overcome, you should be very proud of yourself.

Do you take medications for all of that, it must be super tiring, do you get alot of side affects from them? I bet that is hard.

Im glad you found this site, WELCOME and hope you continue to reach out to us, not that I had any advice to give, just wanted you to know that I read your post.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

ok, I say this a lot, but you may want to check out acupuncture and chinese medicine.

on the link in my signature, there is also a book for fibromylagia

Not giving your friend a ride doesn't make you responsible for his death. If you had given him a ride, and you crashed your car and he died, you probably would have blamed yourself too. Really not something that you could control or should feel is your fault, I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.