A new beginning

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by unknowns, May 30, 2014.

1. unknowns

unknowns Member

About a year ago I was on here contemplating ending my life to the point of ending up in hospital. I honestly thought there was no escaping that feeling, which many of you may feel now. I just thought I should come back to tell you that things do get better, however much you don't believe they will.
    I can't sit here and promise you things will be perfect, I still have my bad days. I can say though that the strongest thing I ever did was continue living when I no longer wanted to.
    Please believe you are strong too, cause I know you are.
    Thank you to everyone on here who were there at my lowest of times, and I only hope I can be as helpful to others in the way you were helpful to me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you got the support you needed to get you out of that darkness you were in and you are feeling stronger now hugs

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi unknowns, I'm glad you are better and welcome back to the forum. It's a nice gesture that you find the time to help others on forum in their time of need.