A new day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fading_Awayy, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fading_Awayy

Fading_Awayy SF Supporter

Today I woke up feeling like shit and thought about all of the things I hate about myself one of them is my overweight problem so I said to myself you know what, you should start losing weight and get rid of this thing you really hate about yourself so , starting today I'm gonna stop eating unhealthy food and gonna start working out

Even though I tried aloot to lose weight and I lost 20 kg then gain it back then I lost 15 and gain it back again it's so frustrating but fuck it I'm gonna try again

Wish me luck guys :)

lightning05 and Petal like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I wish you the best of luck. I am doing the same, decided last night in April I am really going to start this and make a proper go of it. I am with you in this, I too have a lot of weight to lose and its always the same, lose some, gain some, it's a vicious cycle! I wish you the very best of luck in your quest :)

Fading_Awayy likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Good luck with it! Losing weight is never easy, but it is a great thing to do for you; stay strong and know it takes time. It's not an overnight thing.
    I worked at a childhood obesity clinic, one thing they did there were life-style changes instead of diets (if you even said the word 'dieting' around the doctor there he'd lose his mind. lol.) The thing is, after you end a diet you're more likely to gain some of the weight, and sometimes even more than after...

Best of luck with it all! I believe in you!

Fading_Awayy likes this.
  4. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

We'll good luck. I hope you can keep it off this time. I am trying to lose weight, but I'm failing. Being active is a big part of it. If you can do that and eat well it should come off.

Good luck. I hope it goes well for you

Fading_Awayy likes this.
  5. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

wow, you are a very strong and decisive person. Losing 15-20 Kilos is very impressive, your decision about not eating junk food and working out, is very positive not only for your weight but health as well. I wish you good luck, may you find it easy to do and succeed.

Fading_Awayy likes this.
  6. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

Good luck!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.