A new image

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I think this forum is a great idea. Teens and 20s don't understand how frustrating and painful getting older can be. on that note I am having EPS symptoms and will be trying to contact pdoc today. I bought my first cane yesterday.

Free@Last

I think this forum is a great idea. Teens and 20s don't understand how frustrating and painful getting older can be. on that note I am having EPS symptoms and will be trying to contact pdoc today. I bought my first cane yesterday.
Hi Texas hope cane works well for you . It can take time but I can assure you it helps

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Thank you. I have a couple errands today including grocery shopping. I'll report back with results.

PS Thanks for the encouragement!

Yes, a cane can be helpful. I have a telescoping one that I put in my luggage for travel. My problem is not finding a cane long enough.

I am so very glad we have the Seniors Forum. I just found it. We need this! There is a music thread elsewhere, and I posted a couple of things on it, but the tons of music posted there are for another generation. I don't even understand it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00