a new life...a new nightmare

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by stressedbeyond, Feb 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stressedbeyond

stressedbeyond New Member

I moved to a new state, left my husband of 27 years behind..he is suppose to come in a few months. I've started a new job...which I am not liking very much. I don't know anyone here. My 22 year old daughter was suppose to come with me but she is just 3 months sober and while she was on drugs she got in trouble with the law and is dealing with that. My husband and her are at eachothers throat. He doesn't trust her AT ALL. I'm trying to learn to trust her again. Sometimes she does questionable things. I'm 1000 miles away and I am staying in our 5th wheel. Oh yeah did I mention I was out of work for 4 months prior to moving here. We are filing bankruptcy and losing our house. I just can't handle anything else. I just need someone to be here for me. I am tired of being there for everyone else. I just want to die it would be so much easier. The only thing that stops me is I don't think the Lord would forgive me. I pray for strength and help, but each day its something else. The weekend is coming up. I'm all alone. I don't really make good company so that is probably good, but at the same time If I could just go to sleep and not wake up it would be soooo great. You know there are alot of people that have so much to live for and they get terminal illnesses and die. Why can't I trade places with them.:sigh::sigh::sigh:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your daughter needs you and she is trying so hard to stay clean You take this time to just take care of you okay let your husband deal with things back there In time who knows what willcome but just try to take each day as it comes okay don't worry about anything else hugs

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

it sounds like you are going through a really hard transition right now, but it also sounds like things can get a lot better in a few months.

sometimes just having the faith that somehow things will get better is enough to get you through some tough times.

can you talk to your husband on the phone or send email?

you may be able to make some new connections or remember old ones

I hope that things get better soon!

4. LipsOfDeceit

LipsOfDeceit Well-Known Member

Maybe you're just not used to your new job so give it time till you get adjusted to it. Otherwise, is it possible for you to get another job? I hope everything gets better for you! Hopefully it will when you get reunited with your family in a few months so hang in there! :hug:

5. stressedbeyond

stressedbeyond New Member

I'm feeling a little better today, not necessarily about being here or my job but I talked to my husband and kids. I really just feel like it would be so much easier if I could just go to sleep and not wake up. I know my family needs me, but my life is so overwhelming right now. I just can't handle it. Talking to someone doesn't relieve the feeling of sinking and/or drowning. No one can help me, what can anyone do really. I just don't want to keep on, but I know I have to, but I really have no desire to. Nothing is fun anymore. I know there maybe a light at the end of the tunnel, but the tunnel is so long that I feel like I can't make it and I'm not enjoying the ride at all. I don't know how to fix it. I don't know how to make myself feel better about living. I pray, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Please pray for me:-{

6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I will pray for you

are you getting any treatments?

7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

maybe some counselling would help? i know it helped me when i couldn't see any hope, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.