A new low

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Porcelain, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcelain

Porcelain Well-Known Member

i've just searched for a site where i can buy syrup of ipecac so it isn't so hard to vomit if i binge. this is rediculous and i''m crying whilst i order it yet i feel like i need it.
  2. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

aww hun, I know how you feel, I once ordered ephedra which is illegal here. I felt so bad that moment and I also felt like i needed it. The next day I realised more of what i did, ordering something thats illegal over here. I had to cancel it which made me cry too. Hun you dont need it :sad: :hug: Please consider canceling your order. I hope its possible. You can always pm me if you need me :hug:
  3. i tried looking for ipecac syrup aswell, although i couldn't find anywhere to buy it from, which is probably because of how much damage it can do in excess amounts. please please cancel that order, besides from the fact that you DO NOT need it, the permenant damage it can do is super scary!
  4. letdown

letdown Guest

This is a bit late but I hope you're okay. I've recently (in the last 3 months) felt at a low too but it does get better.

There are other ways of getting your needs met other than ipecac and binge/purging. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.