A nightmare about someone who cares and loves me

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by emogirl, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emogirl

emogirl Well-Known Member

Well I'm so so so so upset about this nightmare last night i dreamt about my friend Kramer who helps me and loves me.

He was just talking to me and he left me to go back to his which i didn't want him to go but he had to.

So he wasn't looking where he was going and this car came speeding up the road and he stepped out and there was blood everywhere

and he died then i woke up really upset

about it.

2. emogirl

i can't get it out of me i need help:sad:

he died in my arms

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2007
  3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

im not surprised you were upset about the nightmare hun.It sounds really distressing.Is there aanything you can do to keep yourself busy and try and stop your mind going over and over it again?Perhaps your just anxious that something really bad is going to happen at the moment?And your dream was just reflecting your anxiety?i dont know.im just throwing up ideas.Have you been worried aobut something recently before the dream,anxious about anything in particular?Hugs if wanted.im sorry you had such a bad nightmare.hOpe you sleep better tonight.

Take care
    kath

4. emogirl

no we chat online and we've saw photos of each other hes lovely he calms me down and helps and everynight he tells me to imagine him hugging me to calm me down but i dnt know what i had tht dream for

5. Kramer

Kramer Well-Known Member

*hug im ok jodie, i love you sooooo much <3 ily jodie, dont be worried im ok *hug ily

6. emogirl

awwwwww i hope so i'm so scared to go back too sleep <3 ily to

7. Kramer

Kramer Well-Known Member

<3 love you, dont be scared to go back to sleep just lay down in bed and grab a big pillow and snuggle with it and hold it tight and hug it and love it and imagine its me and im a big pillow and im there with you :) love you jodie

8. emogirl

i will huni i love you soooooo much :biggrin: <3 ily

9. Kramer

Kramer Well-Known Member

ok hopefully that helps, :) i love you 2 very much *muah*

:p someday well get to actually snuggle :D

10. emogirl

yea someday huni:biggrin:

11. emogirl