A Note

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mandy, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy

mandy Well-Known Member

My best friends best guy friend committed suicide 2 years ago and his mom kept his Facebook. She doesn't post too much, but she posted this yesterday. Just her saying it hurt me deeply; it made me realize how precious life is and how much it hurts others to commit suicide. This child that she wanted, cared for . raised, love so deeply; is gone forever. This kid was 12 I think when he killed himself. I had an attempt earlier this year, and I just… I don't know just please don't because if hurts people so deeply; my friend is still hurting every day because of this. You are all special and wanted/needed/loved/important/beautiful/precious/special/amazing so please don't go. One day you'll be glad you did, all of you. No exceptions...
  2. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Those words are very powerful, sometimes in tragedy comes the greatest wisdom I see that in that post so very sad though
  3. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this Mandy , I don't know what to say... I had a friend who committed suicide when I was 14 , 8 years later and it still affects those who were around him. It's visible and real and I just want to thank you for posting this.. You are special too :)
  4. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

I have tears in my eyes from reading this.... It's so sad....
  5. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

Hi mandy,

I don't believe we have ever met, but I wanted to thank you for posting this... its something I've been trying to convey to people since the first time I came here back in October of 2013, only you worded it more eloquently than I ever could have. I hope all is well with you... please take care.
  6. mandy

mandy Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much, you are all really sweet people and your responses brought me great joy. Thank you all for welcoming me into your community with such caring words :) I hope this post can help at least one person realize how special they are; I think we all have purposes we have to stick around for , and I think mine is trying to show people their own beauty. Yours could simply be to be happy, but you still have to be alive to achieve it. Sorry I'm being all mushy :lol: but you're all just such great people , thank you :biggrin1:
  7. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

from what i see, you are a wonderful person too

8. mandy

mandy Well-Known Member

awww thanks so much! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.