A painless way to kill yourself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dramattic 1, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dramattic 1

Dramattic 1 New Member

Ok first off let me start by saying i don't need any speeches on why i shouldn't kill myself please... Im at the end of my rope idk what to do anymore Im heading to failure in my life i don't want to do this first of all my parents hate me My brother has never liked me i've learned to live with it but it really effects who i am i don't really know what love is cause i've never been able to show my parents and brother effection So i just play it off in my relationships saying it just to say it....

Second im a failure im 18 and i have no high school credits which means basically a freshman when i am a junior im destine for failure im not goiing to be anything in life..

third The only thing im living for right now which is my girlfriend i think she is cheating on me i have a 30% feeling she is or she is going to and if she does than im pretty much here for nothing....

You people don't understand how much it hurts me when people ask me what college i am going to and i know i'll never go to college cause i can't learn and i really don't wanna learn.... but my girlfriend is going to college out of state and idk what im going to do when she leaves...

No one would miss me if i died to be honest i don't even think my parents would give me a funeral i think they would get me cremated less money spent for them...

But you all don't understand what i go threw on a daily basis i've thought about killing myself everyday since i was 14 it just got more intense a couple years ago.......

There is no one that can help me i am very hardheaded and i really don't care what other people have to say so please just tell me a painless way i don't think i'll kill myself now i just want to know so i can keep it in mind for when i do...
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry you are feeling so bad, but SF is a pro - life forum and no one will give you an help / ideas on how to kill yourself.

We are here if you want to talk.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You said you don't want a speech about how you shouldn't kill yourself.
    So all I can say is, SF is a pro life forum and noone here will help you kill yourself.
  4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum! You won't get anyone giving you any methods as this is a pro-life site...

Not having high school credits or not going to college doesn't have to be life defining... There are plenty of very successful people out there who haven't been to college...

What is it that is making you feel unsure of your girlfriend?

Sometimes when feeling very low, depressed and suicidal it can be difficult to see that there is any other route than this isolated one that you are travelling along. But much of that is depression speaking and it can be impossible to see that when you are actually IN that situation...

Do you know what has led you to feel that since the age of 14? Have you ever considered talking to a counsellor or seeing the doc about meds? They really can work given the right concoction!

Best wishes

5. sylvie

sylvie Member

I'm sorry you feel so bad. I'm not doing that great now, either. Hoping it will pass soon.
  6. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

I think that young people are suicide prone because they have not seen all of life yet. They only see the small part of life that is depressing. I am now 39 and what keeps me from suicide is having seen more of the world, foreign countries, colleagues, cities, happy places. If I lived in my home town and never been to college, I might be closer to suicide.

I've always had trouble myself in school. But at the age of 36, I graduated with a physics degree which I never would have ever imagined at your age of doing. I have met many people in community college that are older struggling through college and working.

I am now 39 and I will tell you that I thought that I met my wife 4 times. So don't put all your eggs in one basket.

If you really want to commit suicide. You will have to research, because many of the popular methods don't work that well. You don't want to make this a painful experience.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sorry pro life here!! But you can come talk to us because there are many on this site who are suicidal and alot of those have tried to commit..We find the forum to be a safe haven from the thoughts..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.