a place to rest

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by passengers_side_, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passengers_side_

passengers_side_ New Member

hello, my name is dominic
    ive been feeling increasing depressed and suicidal recently i just wanted to come here and see that i wasnt alone.
    I dont have a major reason for these feelings just university can be too much sometimes you know?
    It might take a while for me to open up but I just need somewhere to get a way from "real" life for a minute
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome to SF, I'm glad you found a place where you know you're not alone, and where you can sort of escape from the real world for a while.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun this place is certainly a safe haven hun I found it and SF has help me so much glad you found us hugs
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome Dominic.. Look around some at all the forums..got many and maybe you will find a fit there..take your own time..we will be around.. Hope this place gets to be a safe place to take the mask off and let the walls down..TC, jim
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you chose to give us a chance. knowing you are not alone can be quite helpful. Sorry to hear you are suffering from depression. Often times there is no clear reason for it making it even more difficult to deal with. When you are ready to share more with us, we are ready to listen. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.