A Plan is Forming

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheAristocrat

After eleven years, I think I have finally cracked. Being dragged to extreme depths by AvPD, BDD and excruciating circumstances has finally killed the last spec of resilience in me. I looked into having myself committed earlier this year, but I see that in my country that doesn't happen anymore. So I thought of packing up and just going to a desert to die. It's the most peculiar and unexpected course of action I have ever conjured, but I cannot stop thinking about this very seriously. Just the thought is very liberating. It's even quite symbolic for me. What are your thoughts? What's the most extreme you have ever sought?

Regards

After eleven years, I think I have finally cracked. Being dragged to extreme depths by AvPD, BDD and excruciating circumstances has finally killed the last spec of resilience in me. I looked into having myself committed earlier this year, but I see that in my country that doesn't happen anymore. So I thought of packing up and just going to a desert to die. It's the most peculiar and unexpected course of action I have ever conjured, but I cannot stop thinking about this very seriously. Just the thought is very liberating. It's even quite symbolic for me. What are your thoughts? What's the most extreme you have ever sought?

Regards
Hi and welcome to the forum.. We are here to listen to you and try to help you by providing you with emotional support.. we don't share with each other how to kill ourselves as this was not allowed.. The most extreme i have ever sought is to put on my running shoes and go out for a long run.. I run till i am very tired and i will head to shower and after that i will drink a glass of warm milk and sleep.. Keep talking to us.. come here and talk it out.. :hug:

T

TheAristocrat

Hi and welcome to the forum.. We are here to listen to you and try to help you by providing you with emotional support.. we don't share with each other how to kill ourselves as this was not allowed.. The most extreme i have ever sought is to put on my running shoes and go out for a long run.. I run till i am very tired and i will head to shower and after that i will drink a glass of warm milk and sleep.. Keep talking to us.. come here and talk it out.. :hug:
That's a fair point. I don't really see what there is to talk out though. Nothing significant is going to change for the best in the next few years at least, and thereafter. I haven't change emotionally either. This is something I genuinely want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00