• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

A poem and my head space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrow

To the power of reading and not knowing who you are!

Surreptitiously alone and evocatively aroused, with calculating intensity I begin.

Page 1.

At first I don't belong.
The story is too long.

But then I begin to understand.
All the quanta of your mechanics
And all I want to do is keep you at-hand
But then I panics

Because,

The plot got tragic
And I am manic

The middle

Now, being less surreptitious and more gregarious onward haste I make .

And

Page after page I go
Being reborn every time I turn
Watch me grow
Can't you see it upon my quivering crown

The end

Now no sense of time, just with a rushing storm of unbearable wonder and dread I finish

What, no, why
I had not enough time
Oh my God I'm just going to cry
This ending is not fine

Do you not know how much I loved you.
All the shattered pieces of my heart are not fine.
What can I do now without you because all I needed was for you to fly.
Ain't I just such a swine.

Surreptitiously again I cry. All alone, no book, and in aloud thought inside my head I sigh

That was me.
Now who is am I

I know it's a terrible poem. I used to write poetry a lot but like most things deppresion stopped that.
I'm just feeling sad which is strange because an hour ago I was feeling happy. But the end of a book always puts me into a depression.
These last three weeks have been really hard on me. I feel like I am losing all sense of self. I am happy when I am distracted (SF chat does wonders for that)
But I am also hurting people because I'm tired, I'm exhausted more then I can describe. And it has made me bitter and grumpy. And I hate that so much. I know how it is too be so scared and alone and if I make other people feel that how am I any better.
For a second before I climbed into bed I honestly contemplated making sure I was not here in the morning. It wasn't depression or anxiety it was just a thought of I could and should I, is it the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00