A post for Granny

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Starlite, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hi friends

Granny asked me to post this

Her husband is back in ICU again. She was planning on returning to her home today, but as her brother in law was packing the car, the hospital called and apparently granny's hubby had worsened. Granny will not be having computer access at the moment as her brother in law needs their laptop for work and will be back in a few days. She wanted me to let every know and please to keep her hubby and her in your thoughts. She is going through a very difficult time.

If you would please go to the below link and send her some thoughts so she can know we are supporting her all the way! Thank you

http://www.suicideforum.com/member.php?u=15004

Karren

2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Update

Granny managed to get online...at her aunt's. They had to take her hubby back into surgery. He had had another blocked artery. That is all I know thus far.

Karren

3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thanks for the update karren

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Thanks Karren. Granny is a real treasure and it's good you are passing on her messages.:hug:.

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Thanks for letting us know. I hope all goes ok with her hubby and that he gets well soon. :hug:

6. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

Take Care Hun, will be thinking about you :hug:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I will keep Granny and her husband in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he gets better soon. :hug: Thank you for passing on the information Karren.

8. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I wish to thank all that have been showing care about what is happening here. It is his second surgery to the heart in the same month so things were
    looking bad as his diabet also kicked in. Two bad illness together had set off a crisis to the heart. Surgeries are over with and now they are looking at lowering his diabet that is out of control. They dont seem to be able just yet at lowering it below the 400 which is vey high but they managed to lower it by half what he was when he got in so i am quite confident that they will succeed with insuline and strick diet while in hospital. I'm not doing fine myself as i was to be admitted but his health has delayed my need for help. Priority was to save his life so i'm doing what i can to hold on in one piece till he is strong enough for me to take care of my own health. I live on hold right now but the fact that i've managed to get back in my own house where peace and quietness is assicurated, i hope to make it through.

Thanks again everyone for your good thoughts and best wishes. I've never had so many caring people show that they care as here.

hugs to everyone and thanks to karren for updating you on what's going on here. she is such a wonderful person with a huge heart :)

lots of love to you all

granny xox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.