A power....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kimi, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

I never expect that a person has a power to make me so suicidal... I had never thought about suicide like now until a person's power over to me.. mentally tortured.

This person will be pleased, smile, and feel so happy if I die..
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

whats happened kimi?
    dont let someone take away something precious from you.
  3. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

Well if it's gonna make them feel good, then don't do it. Why would you do anything to make someone like that get what they want?

I know things can be absoulute shite at times, and I also know the feeling of putting up with people who want (Or at least think they want) you to go and do it. So I know how shit it is. I know that can't help much, but just know that your not on your own throught this.

PM me if you want some to talk to

Hope you are ok :hug:
  4. Kimi

Kimi Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for your reply. I was feeling so alone until I read your message. Thank you...
  5. Rachael41

Rachael41 Well-Known Member

I completely understand hw u feel :( ther are some ppl who can easily piss u off and make u contemplate killing yourself :(

Be strong, just try and fight it, dont let them get inside ur head!

6. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I agree, sometimes when people start getting nasty,yelling etc, that is the first thing I think of, is that I don't want to be here anymore. I never used to be like that. Sometimes I think I am just looking for an excuse to leave this planet.
  7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

please hang in there, and might i say screw a person that would want nothing but the worst for ya. you most certainly deserve much better so please don't humor them they are certainly not worth it. please take care
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I understand what you mean about that power. It is your turn to take that power away. Deny that person the satifaction of controlling you. Please stay safe. You can do this. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.