A pretty crappy introductory if you ask me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pudpuds, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pudpuds

Pudpuds New Member

I've tried: talking, anti-depressants, more talking and food, food has been a good comfort I guess, but don't misinterpret me for a overweight teen, perhaps tubby and a hunched posture but I'm not really obsessive over my appearance. I've had a mixture of emotions; suicidal, homicidal, depressed, for the past year and half? I can't really remember the last time I was 'happy' or the last time I was looking forward to an event. I'm not sure what I will gain from this. I've made no recovery. I just find it difficult to find a method of killing myself that's not painful and quick.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Pudpuds hope you continue to talk to us hun and to hold on here ok to get support you need hun to get through this darkness. Just coming here and being able to talk will help you see you are not alone ok you keep reaching out hugs
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Not crappy at all, glad you have started to talk and finding your voice, I hope you find what you need here.

Take care rich
  4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello Pudpuds, I'm glad you found us. Sometimes it can take a long time to find the right meds and / or therapist for us. It can then take a while for the benefits to have a major impact. Small steps and small achievements add up in the long run. Hugs.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.