A public apology by me,.. Nakur

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nakur, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Nakur

Nakur Member

Truthfully, I had not intended to make a public topic like this, I had hoped that through one-on-one conversations I could have made my peace with most of you.

But as it turns out to be, I was wrong, I was simply taking the easy way out of it.

If you remember me from before, then you should know that I never was one to apologize for what I did, and even though I like to think of myself as a new person compared to that, it's still something that comes difficult.

But even though it's not easy to do, I do owe every single person here an apology, and it's a very overdue one at that.

I know that I have caused many of you harm, and while I can't ask for your forgiveness, I can only hope that you would allow me to show you a new side of myself,.. a better side.

The reason I posted this in "Let it all out.." is because I do feel that you are all entitled to respond to this in your own way, be it soft or harsh, cruel or wary. I know that I deserve much of what's coming, so here you'd not be stopped by proper etiquette.

For now, all that I really want to say is,
    I'm sorry.
  2. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i wasnt quite sure how i was going to reply to this.

i think you are genuine in your apology, and you never did anything specifically to me....but you did hurt this forum. so i acknowledge that you are remorseful but i dont think i can just let it go until i see how you have changed.
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I was unsure about wether to reply to this or not.

Although you never did anything specifically aimed at me i just wanna say i think it's good that you've come out and said this, it must of taken alot to come back here and admit you were wrong so publicly.

I hope the new side of you is here to stay.
  4. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

I guess I missed something. But it is good you are apologizing.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are sincere in your intentions. I am not one to hold grudges, yet the saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". would apply. You can substitute many things for the fool ie: hurt, break, harm, etc. It takes courage to apologize for your past misgivings and I commend you for this. Please forgive me if I cannot welcome you back with open arms. The slate is wiped clean and I will accept you for what I now see. I wish you nothing but the best.
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Whether this is a sincere apology or a ploy to get back in I haven't decided yet. I still don't know if you genuinely need help or if this is a way to gain people on your side only to bring the place to chaos again. I'm many name changes in since your ban. Do I believe you? I don't know.

The apology is nice and it has been years but I'm iffy as to whether or not you are genuine..especially with the history you've had here.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Don't know you but your apology does seem real and i hope you don't disappoint anyone here and hope your new side shines brightly
  8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how to respond to this. So, instead of saying anything else, I'll just say this: Why did you come back?
  9. Nakur

Nakur Member

Partly for this very purpose, and due to missing some of the people here
  10. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I think an apology is only worth as much as the actions afterwards. As long as you prove you're changed...
  11. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I forgive you.
  12. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I dont know who you are. But I do hope that your apology is earnest and that you are a new person. You have hurt many it would seem. SF is a safe haven for so many and you nor anybody else has the right to take that away from the members. For the sake of those you've hurt I hope you really are a changed person. And I hope that you can add to the good experiences members have here. Give you this much, pretty brave to apologize and know that you are going to be watched like a hawk by so many people. Good luck.
  13. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Err... I'm just gonna ask what everybody else is afraid to.

What exactly did you do dude?
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope your apology is genuine because no one here deserve or should be hurt by another member.
  15. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

In a way it's nice to see you back. I believe your apology and I am all for new chances as I've had quite a few myself.

Maybe I'll see you around, maybe I won't. Either way, take good care of yourself!
  16. Nakur

Nakur Member

Thank you all for your responses, I look forward to showing you all the new me =]

It's quite good to see so many of you again though, and I've already met a bunch of new cool people =3

Oh,.. I almost forgot to mention, I've been put under moderation for the time being, so I won't be able to PM or chat for a while.

I'll still try and be active on the forums, but it's not as easy to talk in as chat, will do mah best tho!

- Alex
  17. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Have I missed something?