A public apology.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Fed Up!, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fed Up!

Fed Up! Guest

I'm sorry to those people I hurt with what I said, and for those of you that did what you did. You deserve to be here, you deserve help.

Good luck with everything everyone.

I'm so deeply sorry.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You deserve help and support also. Don't know who you are but I don't think you've done anything wrong. :hug:
  3. It is my fault Emma is in hospital. It is because of me she did what she did. I've had a stab at killing someone by saying my opinion. Bad enough.

Fucking hell. I just want them to ban my account, then I can't hurt anyone else because I don't go on any other forums.

So just someone fucking ban me, IP ban me too. REALLY easy, it's not exactly a tax on your system and you know it will benefit everyone.
  4. ~PinkElephants~

You did not put Emma in the hospital. People do things on their own accord, their actions are their own. I wish people wouldn't blame themselves for what others to do their bodies. You did not force Emma to do what she did. Emma is in the hospital now getting the help she needs and no one did that but her. :hug:
  5. Irrelevent

Irrelevent Member

She wouldn't have done it if it hadn't been for me. Makes it my fault.
  6. ~PinkElephants~

Bullshit sorry. If someone is suicidal..they will do what they need to do to end the pain. You did not hand her those pills hun, you did not force her to continue to take them. All you can do now sweetie is be supportive and show her that you are there for her. Nothing you said in any of the past posts were bad, it was how you felt and I can't fault you for feeling the way you did. :hug: please be safe sweetie.
  7. Evilness

Evilness Guest

Im not going to support her because, despite feeling awful and guilty and knowing I've done a terrible thing, I'm too fucking selfish and will never ever EVER forgive her for what she did to me and my firneds on another forum. So no, I won't support her. I'm trying to go into the night so I can't hurt her again AND NO ONE WILL FUCKING LET ME!
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Were you talking to Emma on Thursday night by anychance? Or more to the point did you give Emma's MSN details to your friends for them to get in contact with her? Did you tell Emma that it was HER fault you OD'ed the last time, and to go kill herself????

No offence, but rather than posting on here bitching about staff members for not banning your IP address why don't you just show some maturity and self control and just not come on here :blink:
  9. Fed Up!

Fed Up! Guest

I've done that for 6 fucking months.

If it wasn't me, then fine, sorry for being led to believe it was. But if it wasn't her, then it was at least one other person, and to them I am sorry. That was the point of the thread, to say sorry to those I hurt, that's all. Is that wrong?
  10. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hi. Have no clue whatsoever who you are nor do I know Emma. the post is enough to understand you are in pain yourself and for her (you wouldn't talk this way if you didn't care about her hun).

Perhaps it is time to start forgiving and give a chance to each other by supporting one another. Once she comes out of hosp. she will need a lot of support and your support might make a difference. Remember that at times we hurt those we do care bout to get them to pay attention to our own pain...... it is in itself a scream for help yet often failed to be noticed as only few go pass what is apparent.

Hope you find some peace.

Be safe and well.
  11. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'm confused.....

WAS it you doing these things to Emma on thursday night? Answer that and I will be able to tell you whether or not you had anything to do with her Od'ing
  12. Fed Up!

Fed Up! Guest

I'm not fucking sick enough to do those things, but I did make a thread that may have hit home for her and I was told that my thread had caused some bad consequences, and I believed that it was Emma that I was discussing with someone, even though no names were mentioned. And like I say, all I want to do is apologise to those I hurt, if not Emma, then the people that it was. Either way, whoever it was, what I did was inexcusable.

So yeh, I need to know, for all your sakes, that I can't come here and hurt anyone ever again. that's all, it's not a hard request. Maybe the mods want me here to hurt people, who knows.
  13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Then in that case ....

I was talking to Emma at the time she did it and believe I knwo the reasons for her doing it...it wasn't you.

Don't be so hard on yourself

14. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

guys, before making judgment on others.... look at things from a different viewpoints. all that seem clear as water to you might hide some greens in deep waters and before you do notice them, they have entangled around your legs pulling you down.

we are not here to judge nor condemn others but show support and compassion .... no one here needs to feel worse by being under attack OK

if you need punching bags, go to a gym club. here we got none and not providing for it so keep that in mind will ya.
  15. Fed Up!

Fed Up! Guest

Whether it's Emma or anyone else, it doesn't make aq difference. You can't tell me to not be so hard on myself when it is someone else and not Emma, because whoever it is, it doesn't make a difference.

I just want to leave, to not come back, and I can't do that because there is no oen else. So I need a boot up the arse to help me on my way and after that, all will be well.
  16. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

17. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Once someone has apologized for something s/he feels s/he has done (although I feel there was no fault in this instance), this shows great kindness and compassion...why would we want to ban that? and in my opinion, to clarify...anyone can interpret anything we write as s/he wants/needs to...we have no control over that...Irrelevent as I said in my PMs, you are a good person and deserve our caring and support...J
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
  18. emma-louise

emma-louise Guest

Wow .. Irrelevent, i have no idea who you are .. It is NOONES fault i ended up in hospital, i just had a bad time lately .. Please just accept that, and if you wish to, please tell me who you are
  19. irrelevant it was NOT your fault, please respond to my emails i need reassurance that your okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.