A question that could save mankind from utter destruction

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by morning rush, Sep 21, 2010.

?

read on to see the question

1. Oh my God I dont know

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. Yes! Now all we have to do is wait for the freezing point

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. O.O.....well, now back to reality

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. No,we'llBeAnhilatedByANuclearWar(omg a nuclear war followed by mass epidemic)sigh...I give up

3 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. No, we're doomed

12 vote(s)
    54.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

This question is so important that it could save us from a mass epidemic that could destroy life as we know it. The answer is vital to our survival and for the continuation of the human race.

The most important question is:

Do zombies freeze in winter time?

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOLOL. I was expecting some full on philosophical question.

Just push them all in the river and then they get stuck when it freezes over. Yay :)

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:rolleyes::yikes:

4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Yes zombies freeze in winter time, so adopt a zombie now and save them from the cold. I have one with me, doesn't say much beside "ermmm brain" but dont worry, boo's got no brain so im safe.

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yes, most certainly. They are, for their deadness, still powered by biological processes - their enzymes would cease to function in the cold and they'd cease operation.

You don't have to wait for them to freeze, that's like -10C, you just have to wait for their enzymes to denature, which'll happen when their bodies are at core ~30C

6. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

Of course they do! I read it in the novel "World War Z", so it must be true! Everyone flee north to Canada! :canucks:

7. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

I'll say the same thing to you that I said to my cat when he tried to get in the tub with me-"Have you lost your mind?" joke-no offense intended but I mean really.

8. shades

shades Staff Alumni

:hysterical:

Yes!!! They are still flesh and blood, right? So they are still subject to the laws of physics and the sciences (aside from the fact that they have come back from the dead of course :laugh:)! :itachi:

So, if you become frightened, just start driving north into that frozen wasteland at the top of your country (just kidding)! and you will be fine! Don't foget the anti-freeze for your car!

Talk to you soon, ANA!

9. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

lmao well i wasnt expecting tht question and i must admit it did make me think abit
    lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.