A Question

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Gothic-Midnight-Rose, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gothic-Midnight-Rose

Gothic-Midnight-Rose Active Member

Ok, I'm not sure this is in the right board so plz move it if it isn't lol.

I was just wondering, do people malt? Like animals malt in the summer? Coz my hair keeps falling out. I'll be brushing my hair and loads comes out or I'll run my fingers through my hair and some will come out.

I'm quite worried about it, I like my hair lmao.

Much <3
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Stress can cause people to lose hair. I would go talk to your doctor about it.
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Is this only happening in the hot weather?
  4. Gothic-Midnight-Rose

Not really. Winter's almost over now and it hasn't been that warm(freezing if you ask me lol). Maybe I'm just noticing it more? I'm not sure

I have been a tad stressed lately I guess :unsure:
  5. †MôrßíІ

†MôrßíІ Active Member

Stress would be my answer too.
  6. Gothic-Midnight-Rose

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday about my operation for my eyes, do you think I should mention it then or make a separate appointment?

They have this whole "One problem for each appointment". If that ws the case I'd live at the doctors lol

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You could mention it to them and ask if they feel it is something to be concerned about. Then schedule an appointment if he says yes. I do know stress can cause hair loss like that.
  8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

if you have bad eating habits it can make it fall out too.

Also a vitamin deficiency, but I can't remember which one. Maybe google that bit.
  9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hair falling out is natural (to an extent), everyone loses I think between 50 - 100 strands of hair per day but it depends on peoples age, how much hair they have etc.

Diet can be a cause and iron deficiency. Illnesses such a stress and also weight loss can cause your hair to fall out, too. As simple as it may sound if you wear ponytails make sure they are not too tight as that can pull hair out, too.

If you're concerned don't hesitate to see a doctor. It's best to stay on the safe side.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2007
  10. Gothic-Midnight-Rose

Thanks everyone :D
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Yeah, it's is natural for some hair to fall out, but also if you are losing more than usaul it could be stress or even down to your diet.

Take care hun

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.