a question

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hollowvoice, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

if you were to be succesful in an attempt,would you want someone to use your account to let people know your fate??

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I would want to know yes...... sometimes I talk to people and then they just up and leave and always leaves me wondering and worrying.

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want anyone to and tbh the only person who would have a chance in hell of using my account is on here anyway. If they felt it necessary they can create their own account on here to tell people.

4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Think i would prefer my account locked and allow someone to announce it somewhere if ppl were interested. That's what we did with Joel.

only thing that would be nice, is if the person's visitor/message board could stay open for those who wish to continue to post messages for them...i know :sad:

***hugs***

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yes I would want everyone to know... I don't beleive it is fair to leave everyone hanging..( No pun intended)...

6. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

i would want to know, its better than wondering and worrying.

7. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Well they'd have to go through my computer/internet history. I'm unaware if they would do such a thing, but I guess they could get someone to look around the computer if they wanted answers?

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i think there's a policy on this, maybe one of the moderators can answer. you can't have anyone login as you and post, even if you are gone. your friends/family would need to setup a new account and post separately.

as for letting people know, yes, i'd want my friends here to know. hopefully it won't come to that, though.

9. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Personally id be dead so people can do what the hell they want, wouldnt affect me, unless i came back to haunt people

10. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I'm well-known enough to necessitate that. So I guess my answer would be no. It would suck if everyone was like, "Who, again?"

11. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

My thought exactly.

Mim

12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Dazzle's right, in the guidelines it states that member accounts aren't to be used in this way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.