A quick hello

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Doves1991, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doves1991

Doves1991 New Member

Nice to know that there are places to go when you feel so depressed! I hope that I can meet nice people here and perhaps share experiences with

My name is Paul and I'm from the UK.

Speak to you soon!
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Paul and welcome to SF. I hope you find it as good as I do. We're like one big family who take care of each other so jump right in =)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF when ready post away ok let some of the sadness out
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Paul, welcome to SF. There are lots of nice people here to talk to and I hope that being here will help. :)
  5. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hey Paul, nice to meet you. My name's Bob, I'm from the UK too. Glad you have signed up, hope you will seek out support here and share what you've been through.
  6. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey Paul. Welcome. There are a lot of people here from the UK. Actually, we have people from all over the world here. When you feel able I hope you will share more of your story. Or drop in to the chat room.
  7. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Nice meeting you, paul and greetings from the Cpommonwealth of Australasi (and of course, PPG Bubbles!)

You have definitely come to the right place. You can share anything that is on your mind here without fear of ridicule or being teased or harassed, so sit back and relax and take comfort in the knowledge that you are in welcoming hands here. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.