a raging battle inside of me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jeffers6, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffers6

jeffers6 New Member

I am barely hanging on...

On one side, I have always battled terrible self-esteem, and lately, I am certain I am just worthless and have ruined every aspect of my life. I have lived in the full for 45 years and know I will not miss anything more...The dark blanket is grabbing the back of mind brain and I need to end this...

On the other side, I love my son so much, what would my suicide to to him permanently?

I am so scared and totally alone...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so glad you have your son. Is there something lately that has added to your feelings? And is there someone who you can talk to so that you might be able to get care? Please continue to let us know. Many of us have felt/ feel that way

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hang on to the thought of your son.
    I had a friend whose father committed suicide, I met him in a mental hospital.
    He ricoched from one hospital to another, always asking "why didnt my father love me". "If he'd loved me he wouldnt have left me".
    Eventually, he too took his own life. :sad:

I know, oh boy do I know, just how dark, lonely and miserable life can be, but you have someone who loves you and I'm sure you love him.
    Just think on that whenever the darkness threatens to engulf you.
    Meanwhile, there are always people here to befriend and talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.