A random Drunk driver

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DrownedFishOnFire, Jan 17, 2016.

1. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Finding out yesterday who you are and why you rearended me after 5 days of agony of pain metally and physically....

You were more likely to have a DUI.

It just made it all more worse as it could have been avoided if you did not make that selfish choice to drive. Because of a guardian angel watching over us we did not die. Half of the car is all gone. Smashed in is my possessions.

Its more mentally worse for me as I have this bad guilt of should I have waited extra 5 minutes leaving the house so you would have blazed by me not knowing my life is now shattered. I do not know if I have crippling permanent pain. I am losing money and possiblity my job a lifeline. 2 other people were in the car and I feel guilty for them even if it wasnt even my fault.

I dont know if I want justice to prevail or just take care of you myself street justice style. I know and now sympathize with those who keep shooting each other up. Now that I have been a victim. I have grown hatred for the cops. I have grown hatred for justice the goverment metes out. I dont know how to be patient anymore and let loose the hellhounds so I can sleep better and not replay the crash over and over
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am sorry that this happened to you and I do not blame you for being angry. I am very glad that you survived and I hope that the pain will fade - and the nightmares too. I don't believe in vigilante justice - I don't think it will help. I do think that you need some therapy though to work through it.

Good luck and good wishes to you - you are a good person and I hope that you look to the quote in your signature before you do anything you might later regret.
    2 people like this.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you get the help you need to heal quickly both physically and emtionally and i hope that justice does prevail and the person who did this is taken off the streets and does time I know it is hard to trust but let cops deal with this person ok you have enough on your plate just healing
    2 people like this.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Thanks guys. I dont see the signature anymore with the new forum format and long forgotten about it.

It just makes me more blind and blind the longer I am in pain with more pain sites developing and not knowing whats going to happen tomorrow. I have been in pain 24/7. The pain meds are making it worse so am off them. I do not know anymore if I want to endure another week. Everytime I look up I see his headlights. My headache has been 24/7 that I am so used to the pain. My legs are failing. Thanks guys for your posts. I am trying to hold my shit together.