A Random Thought From No One Important

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Jaimeisbroken, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaimeisbroken

Jaimeisbroken Well-Known Member

Her senses are smothered in the sweet aroma of honey ham, cinnamon apple pie and the loving laughter of family, but tears quietly drip down her face that she tries to hide with her Frosty napkin. She can almost feel her heart stop beating as the inner hollowness of love and warmth seems to evaporate into extinction. She truly feels she is but one tear away from the endangered list. Feeling as if she needs to escape to the land of nowhere so that her concealed shame can remain unnoticed. However the fear of its solitude convinces her that the temptation to fill that hollow void with expelled red droplets of her bodies owns breath will be too great to discount. Instead she cries in covert releases with only the disguise of a cold mans epitaph to collect the tears of her soul's dying essence.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun i am truly sorry you are so sad hun Your words written so beautiful though I hope you can stay safe hun and i just wanted you to know you are so important you are hun
    I hope that the tears that fall hun will wash away the darkness the sadness hun I see you and i hear you hun and you hun are special hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.