A rant about the most annoying thing in my life.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ali-wali, Nov 6, 2010.

1. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

BEEN YOUNG! I hate it, I go to work ( a hospital) and get talked to like shite. Spent the day getting screamed at by my supervisor. I've had to go upto the management and I've handed my notice in, getting changed to another wing with new supervisors. It's like because I'm young they treat me like I'm their child, some nurses do too. I've had enough of getting talked down too I wish people would start seeing me as an adult and not some little kid. I know what I'm doing I've worked their for 2 years I think I get the grasp of it by now!! Garrrr I don't want to go in tomorrow :( Helpp meeeeeee. Well done if you read this pointless rant all the way through lol! xx
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Your post was not pointless at all...don't react when they do that...they are probably jealous that they are not young anymore...just do what you have to and feel proud of your work...thanks for sharing, J
  3. ali-wali

ali-wali Well-Known Member

Aww thanks for replying, I just notice it more and more now. The difference between the way I get spoken too and someone in the same job role as me but 10-20 years older. It annoys me though cos' when I get angry I cry, and it makes me look so pathetic at work! Wish I was big and tough n just shouted back at them lol. xxx