A Rant.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MiraWolf95, Nov 10, 2010.

1. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

Just because I have a Southern Accent, that doesn't mean I'm a redneck with a low IQ! It really shouldn't be such a shocker to hear mine if you live where I live cause its South Carolina!
    SOUTH CAROLINA, of course you're going to hear quite a bit of Southern Accents! That doesn't mean you should label me something I'm not and assume stuff that isn't true about me! I can't help it! I was born and raised around people with the same accent. If I could help it I would, believe me cause I hate it, but I can't. Stop paying so much fckin' attention to the way I talk and actually get to know me! Also, quit asking me where I'm from all the time! I'm from here! Where else do you think I'm from!? Quit telling me how awesome or stupid my accent is cause I'm already aware of how stupid and awesome it may be. =_= Get to friggen' know me okay?

Sorry about that.. but don't you hate when people assume stuff about you cause of the way you may sound, dress, etc?
    That rant was mainly directed towards people I come across in my own school that bug me about it.
  2. LogDork

LogDork Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's Hollywood's fault that I think of banjo's when I hear a southern accent :)
  3. MiraWolf95

lol, that I'm okay with. I just get furious when someone thinks of me bad cause of it.
  4. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

lols :tongue:, i actually havent seen deliverance, only a couple of clips from it.
  5. MiraWolf95

I regret making this thread.
    This is something that should have just went into my private diary.
    Sorry I had to bug everyone with it.
    -puts on a stupid cowboy hat and sings a country song- -_-