A rather negative thought

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by novecento, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. novecento

novecento Member

There is something almost desperate about the piling of the threads. Top of the heap one second, a pat on the head from a moderator, followed by the ineluctable stumbling down the stairs, until you disappear on the next page. Quick, a phrase, a thought, a cry, a smile, anything, to stand in the light, even if it's only for a second, even if you end up populating your own thread. Strange, odd, sad, how this forum ends up mimicing the very crisis we seek to end.

2. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

Negative thought indeed. No one here is god. You can't spend 24 hours a day working your way through post after post after post. As I'm sure you've seen, there are so many of them. I never felt pushed aside, if I needed to keep talking in a post, I'd keep talking. I've never had one without a reply, that says plenty.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think we all try to help where we can and you are unaware of all the pm msg sent out to people who are struggling we do our best to help hun i know at times it is not enought but we try hugs to you

4. cutiepie132

cutiepie132 Well-Known Member

Well said... :)

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Every time a thread rises to the top it means that someone is listening. There are two ways of looking at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.