A REAL work-at-home job! (U.S.)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Esmeralda, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

http://www.kgbkgb.com/#work

Go here and take the test. This is not some bullshit marketing scheme, but a real, paying job that allows you to work in 4-hour shifts from home.

In case you haven't seen the commercials lately, you can text 542542 to KGB (Ask Us Anything!) with any question (What time does blank movie start at blank theater in blank?) and they will respond within 2 minutes with the answer. You can also ask wierd, random questions like "Who would win in a cage match between Jesus and Chuck Norris?"(the answers they send back are hilarious, so a sense of humor helps too), or ask questions about science or sports facts or whatever.

Anyway, if you pass this test, then they will send you the link to the agent training module and then you take a final test to actually become one of the agents who answer the questions that people text in. It is a contract position and totally work-from-home.

I thought this would be great for anyone who doesn't really leave the house or is too anxious to go on interviews but still needs to pay the bills.

Anyway, when you take the test, the questions are timed, so be sure to have a Google window open so you can search for the answers as quickly as possible! Also, I think you can keep re-taking it, but if you're good at searching things out on the web, you might not need to.

I know they have a U.K.-based site too, but I'm not sure about the information or if they offer the same opportunities.

Let me know how it goes!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.