A Reason To Keep Living For A Little While

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emotional_girl, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emotional_girl

emotional_girl Well-Known Member

My son and his fiancee took me out to dinner last night. They had just gone to a wedding right before we went to dinner. I was watching the two of them together...how in love they are! It's wonderful! During dinner, they were talking about the wedding they had been to...and discussing plans for their own wedding. Watching them and listening to them, it struck me like lightning out of the sky..."I CAN'T DIE YET!" I have to stick around at least long enough to do the "mother of the groom" thing at Corey's wedding.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

And after that you have to stick around to be a grandmother to hug y our grandchild so much to look forward to hun hugs
  3. emotional_girl

Yes, I have already thought about the grandchildren in the future. That is defiantely something to look forward to! Something to live for!
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Grand kids are the best.. They give the best hugs ever.. When my grandaughter hugs me she hangs on and my daughter has to pry her off me..It really is something to look forward to..
  5. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

You need to be alive for your son - a very happy future awaits you and your son and your son i am sure would like to share some moments with you - the moment of their wedding, the moment of their first son/daughter and you being the grandmother - very important moments.
  6. emotional_girl

Awww...that is so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing that with me!
  7. emotional_girl

That is so true! Thanks for your insight!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.