A reason to live

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by mpang123, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Now that I'm a senior member of this forum, I feel I have given the opportunity to express my opinions, troubles, and sorrow that plagues me. I am recovering though. Through my experiences, I have found that I can relate to others in this forum and even give comfort and show compassion and empathy to those who are suffering. I am addicted to this site and it even gives me pleasure to help someone else. I know now that I'm not alone. I do wish I have more life experience that others have but I live a simple, sheltered life comparing to others. However, I try to keep up with all the postings and when I find someone who I can relate to, I put my two cents worth and hope they understand where I'm coming from. I feel I have a purpose here...to help others. I really enjoy reading other people's entries and know that there are so many people trying to reach out. The support and participation of the moderators and others offer good advice. I wish I could communicate as well as they do. I've learned a lot about myself through reading the postings. Anyway, I'm just glad that I found this site useful and gives me purpose and a reason to continue to live.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

mpang, in my humble and honest opinion, you are a valued and important member of this family/community. Your words are always important to me. Senior member status well earned ! ps I think you communicate very well :star:

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

Thank you Flowers for the comforting feedback. I look forward to be an active participant in the forum today again and so forth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.