A Reason to Live

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by pit, Dec 26, 2010.

1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Found a reason to live. The Food Network showed a program called The Best Thing I Ate with Chopsticks. All the foods look so good. Now I wanna hunt down the restaurants they came from.

Also, I want to watch an animatronic dinosaur show.

2. victor

victor Account Closed

lol good damn reason :D why not?
    i wanna see how high the cigarettes prices will rocket in next 10yrs, so i gotta stay alive to see that :D
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

I want to see Richard Branson's first commercial Space flight take off.
    Do I want to see it land?
    Do you?

Oh,and the opening ceremony for the Qatar World Cup.How dry and joyless is that going to be?
    Men holding up swords.

Also,I want to meet someone in the future for an awkward cup of of coffee,stilted conversation,froth mustaches and after that is all over,a bang of our heads together when we both get up to leave.

Those are my aims for a continued life.
  4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

I want look into my grandchildrens eyes.
  5. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

Pit, those are great reasons! I love eating things with chopsticks. :) I also love going to pet stores to look at pet rats, I love the way a newborn kitten mews for its mother, I love to pet Persian cats with their long fur, I love to see how my angora rabbit begs for treats, I love the smell of a dewy morning, I love sculpting, I love folding origami...

So many great reasons to live!
  6. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Yeah, you gotta look at the details and forget about the big picture. The big picture depresses everyone.

7. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

I could have typed out hundreds more, I even have a Wordpad document entitled "Reasons to Live" that I started years ago. :shelbi: The big picture is simple: You live, you die. But the details are beautiful and we can't just see the biggest picture as it's the same for all of us, but the details are different and wonderful.
  8. victor

victor Account Closed