a room.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by shadow44, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow44

shadow44 Member

I'm scared to post this.

really scared.

but here goes nothing.

I was kept in a room for a long time. i was hurt and there was someone else there too. They hurt her too. sometimes i had to watch things. Sometimes they had to watch things too.

As a kid I was molested by my uncle for a very long time. He would do many different things. Sometimes i wouldn't be able to breathe, i could never move he was so very strong.

There was a man where i was kept in a room. he came in when i was in the bathroom and did things. i was naked. completely naked. i remember being so embarrassed.. then in so much pain.

They shot me with something sometimes. held me down. then stripped me. i dont really know what happened then.

I was in that room for a very long time. a month i think. there was a lot of waiting. a lot of wondering what would happen. i got pretty bad all alone. i would just lie on the floor and shake. i dont like to think about it.

i can still feel it sometimes. and see it. especially at night. i want everything to go away and never have happened.

There are other things i remember. but i don't think i should write anymore. thank you for reading this.

2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

you are brave to start talking shadow and also for calling the number i gave you. i admire you. keep talking when you feel able , it helps to diminish the shame a little each time you do... and will reinforce you every time someone says it was not your fault, which it wasn't x

3. -broken-

-broken- Guest

im sry hugs

4. annie-crafts

annie-crafts Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for what you've been thru. But you are very brave for sharing. Keep sharing and the people here can give you alot of support. Some of us have been thru lots of terrible things too. You are not alone. Not at all.

-:unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.