a sad realization

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rggkjg1, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Member

why i act like i just discovered this now is beyond me. if i died or attempted, no one would know. no one knows i exist anyway. what difference does this all make if i die. no one would find out. the only people would know are family and that's it. i'm tired of family right now. is it so much to know other people that aren't family members or a family member's friends?

maybe my death or attempt is nothing more than a desperate cry for attention. knowing my luck, if i attempt and live. i'll be proven right. only family members would show their care and support. no one i ever considered a friend would know i even attempted.

i see my funeral/viewing the same situation. only family members will be there. no friends, no anyone.

just screw this god damn life and die already. please. please just kill me so someone who WANTS/DISERVES to live can have meaningful life.

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Sounds like you're in a pretty dark place, right now.

Stay strong, keep writing.

James.

3. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

No, I care. Even though I don't know you. This really concerns me. Why? Because I know you do have value, that I really hate to see someone leave the world in this way.

4. deadpan

deadpan Account Closed

There is little many of us can do in our times of trouble and dispair, all we can do is keep trying to hold on and staying together as a unit.

People love you, as hard as that is to see right now it is true - people do care about you and would miss you dearly if you departed all of a sudden. Keep holding and looking for outlets of support.

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

People here would know. We'd worry that we hadn't seen you online for a while and people would post asking about you. This forum is a very tight knit community that looks out for each other and cares about each other.

If it helps keep talking to people on here about what's going on in your life. We'll help as much as we can. :hug:

6. meliisa

meliisa Member

Don't hurt yourself please, no one will benifit out of you killing youself, you may think that no1 cares but I can tell you a lot of people will be affected by your death. Hang in there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.