A sad state of affairs

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Michael7, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael7

Michael7 Member

So many years wasted, and then to end up feeling no better. Has medication kept me safe or has it just put me into a form of limbo - either way it seems like life is just a merry-go-round at the moment. I can understand why people take drugs to get some form of 'high' - me, well i just drink 2 or 3 times a week, knowing some of thepeople I work with it is not enough to 'whet their whistle' but for me 3 pints or 1 pint and 1/2 bottle of wine and I know I shall be paying dearly for it over the next couple of days.
    I think of suicide on a regular basis but never had the guts to take it further. I must admit that there is nothing around for me to ''want'' to stay here.
    Strange saying that as I have a wife and three grown up children, two with children of their own, but that doesn't seem to come into the equation really.

so there you are, i am feeling very sorry for myself, and don't know where to turn or even if i want to turn to anybody.

This cannot be a good way to live a life - to do it just by exsiting!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you are still very depressed if your meds not working then time to try new meds hun Depression is a cycle yes but the right meds should keep you more level hun hugs to you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.