A Screwed Up World...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Suicidal-Element, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For a long time ive felt like i dont evan know how to explain it, im finding it hard to find anything good in the world worth living for, this whole world is fucked up,
    i have heavy swings of depression an Suicidal tendancies, i feel akward as this is first time i've actually leeked out things in my mind no im not a fucking emo an yes i probally am crazy. but a friend in a similiar situation told me that he used these types of sites to get shit of his mind, but i cudnt grind up to tell him hes not the only fuked up indivdual in the local area all i see round me is selfish nob heads an pointless years of existance but for what work years on end for material bollocs just to die anyways,
    to look at me an know me or what people think they know of me youd say im fine popular lad life an soul always bouncing which is half right i do try an keep things going an every one things i'm loving life but i don't want to unload my problems on people i care about they have anouth shit going on in there own life if ya know what i mean.

any one else in the same frame of mind as me?
    i dont wanna talk to councellors an people who think they understand whats going on in my head just people going threw same shit as me

does any one know any pro sucide sites full of people at the same stage as me who really dont give a fuk anymore?

2. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

...why are you looking for pro-suicide sites?

3. For answers an views of people who are on the edge of this shit, to give my self better understanding if ya know what i mean

4. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

People on a similar train of thought are actually surprisingly common, at one point in time I was on it myself. You won't find anyone giving you a pro-suicide site as this board is pro-life, although there are many people in the same boat if you want to vent and be heard. I've always thought that any large pro-suicide site was a bit ironic, actually.

5. so long and goodnight

so long and goodnight Active Member

my best friend is open about saying he was depressed and he had to see a psychologist......i never told him about the 5 psychologists i saw or the psychiatrist. i just never did.....i have thought about asking him has he ever felt suicidal but then he would know that i am for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.