A Serius Question

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

I recently got arrested and i was wondering if i fail at killing my self since I'm out on bond could I go back to jail.

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I don't believe attempting suicide is illegal, I have no idea what can happen though.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

depends on what you got arrested for initially.

4. UpForAbbey

UpForAbbey Guest

Suppose it would depend on
    a. if you're a felon
    b. the method you attempt..... (erm, relates to part a)
    c. where you live
    d. the class of crime you were arrested for
    however:
    I am not encouraging you, in fact we all hope you don't. :hug:

5. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Yes, or maybe no.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Good Morning,
    To awnser that question, If you live in the sunshine state they can Baker Act your butt. That means yes they can lock you up at a physciatric facility.They can hold you for three days to have you evaluated. Then you have to go in front of a judge and he/she will determin what is going to happen next. I don't know how the law works where you are. Good luck to you and I hope we receive a post from you that your doing better...:chopper:

7. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

in Colorado they do that only you never see the judge he just signs of as many 3 day things until your insurence runs out or until the hospital releses you.

8. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I don't think the suicide attempt would have any connection with being out on bond. Technically it is illegal to commit suicide, but I've not been arrested any of the times I attempted. I feel sure that the bond and its conditions would be seperate from suicide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.