A shade in between

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nightfallagain, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nightfallagain

nightfallagain Well-Known Member

Discipline is something I take for granted: I never use to have a problem understanding what it takes to get from point "A" to point "B". However, it is important to really believe in what I set out to do. I want to believe, but have doubts. Given that I have powerful disciplinary abilities, why not take myself in the direction I really want? There seems to be no middle ground - no "lets see how it goes" I'm gonna take some time to choose. Either I do, or I don't. :decision:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no middle ground why Do you have an illness that prevents you from seeing that there should not be a do or don't but a must try and see if i can heal Reach out ok get the help you need to take little steps at first that will lead to bigger ones hugs

3. nightfallagain

nightfallagain Well-Known Member

As a Moderator "total eclipse", you seem to reply to most of my posts. Thank you, but I can manage my means to the end. It is great that you respond to many here on this site, and I am sure that many need that. "I" just need to get it out of my head, cuz I have pre-read and rehearsed my intensions and it is not long before I commit to them. I presume many will get off my back soon and I will have been long gone before anyone notices. Again, thanks for the kind words, and without being too negative on those trying to help, life no longer has meaning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.