a shell?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by bluestar, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluestar

bluestar Guest

A few nights ago, I traveled down into the forest to find some firewood. One of the old logs I found crumbled apart in my arms, and a soft white shell fell out. It looked like a sea shell, but our home is hundreds of miles from the ocean. That evening we lit the fireplace, I washed the shell in the tub, and retired to my room.

Unable to sleep, I decided to lay out on the hill and watch the stars. I brought the shell with me. I pressed my ear to the shell but heard nothing. At some point I passed out, and woke hours later to find the moon clearly visible, large and bright over the hillside. Endless layers of stars quilted the horizon above, it was like looking at an entirely different sky than I'd seen only hours before. The shell was nearby, and I held it to my head once again. To my amazement, I could hear something. I thought it was the wind at first, but when I closed my eyes and concentrated I could hear it more clearly. It seemed to be a soft, seductive voice whispering to me.

I returned to my house, and I've been in my room for two days listening to the shell. She tells me she's sad and lonely, and begs me to end my life so that she'll have a friend to keep her company.

2. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Is this the first time you have such experience? Hearing voices or seeing things that others wont see or hear?

granny

3. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

Have you tried talking to the shell?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.