A short introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by someone87, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. someone87

someone87 Member

Hello community I will keep my introduction short because Im not in the mood to write my full life story. Also i dont want to bother you with all of that.

I will keep it short

Name: Anonymous87
    Education: Year 1 college

Its currently monday 02:11 am.. i have college but im notplanning to go, last thursday and friday i also didnt go. dont convince me to go it just wont help sorry

im feeling depressed. i dont want to tell family ofcourse

very very very deep in my heart i know suicide is not the solution. but things are so fucked up, i have no parents and no friends well i used to have some friends but thats a long story i dont want you to bother with it.. college is also not fun. im alone in this world. responsible for my actions and sometimes it hurts.. like now im awake and doing nothing because i cant take it anymore..

i dont know why i write this.. i hope there is someone just like me here..

lately i feel fucked up seeing people with a family and friends.. and christmas is coming up..

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello someone87,

Welcome to the forum :welcome: I'm glad you found us.

You are right, suicide is never the solution. Have you seen a doctor for your depression? If you haven't, you really should because things aren't going to change or get better effortlessly, you have to help yourself too :hug:

3. someone87

someone87 Member

no and im not planning to go either.. i want NOBODY to know about it.. because in 2008 everyone keeps logs etc. then its like: in 2008 you got medicines for depression blabla..

i dont want that. i want to solve it by myself with others (this forum maybe?)

i hope you dont get mad

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.

5. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

welcome to sf, you'll make friends and hopefully find support :hug:

6. Hi there :welcome: I hope you find what you need.

Take care.

7. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum dear. Hope you will find support you seek and comfort and advice to outcome whatever brough you here.

all the best, stay safe
    granny

8. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

welcome to SF!

seriously once you have depression, if you try and fight it yourself, yeh it may go away for a while, but it always comes back, this is coming from experience, seek help befor thing's only get worse

Hugs

Lost

x

9. Rockster

Rockster Guest

hey welcome i hope u find what you need

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You don't have to worry about us getting mad for the decisions you make. We are not here to judge, but rather offer yu support in your fight to live. We will offer you advice fom our experiences and hoe that hrough them you are able to find what best works for you. :hug:

11. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF~ :hug:

12. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

13. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

welcome to sf

14. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

welcome to Sf! :smile: