A shy hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be here a lot due to my re-occurring depression so I thought I should introduce myself. I have been having a rough night and this is the first site I stumbled upon. I hope maybe here people will understand and I can stay sane and help others as well. You can all call me Pixie, it is what I am commonly referred to as. Nice to meet you all. ♥

~Miz.Pixie

a while now, this is the first time i have ever searched for help online though. My meds don't seem to be helping tonight and I ended up here.

a while now, this is the first time i have ever searched for help online though. My meds don't seem to be helping tonight and I ended up here.
Yeah as you can see I've only been here a couple of months,I found it while going crazy one night.I'm not saying you will find any answers here but it's pretty good for keeping your mind occupied,killing time plus it doesn't take long before you start seeing people with the same or similar problems to yourself. Anything in particular you wanna chat about feel free,I shall probably be up for a while yet.

What can I say?

Your heart icon and tone is so lovely. : )
Without you saying, i never would have thought you have any depressions o.o

Welcome.
I think you might actually help more people that getting helped here, actually

Constantinos

I may be here a lot due to my re-occurring depression so I thought I should introduce myself. I have been having a rough night and this is the first site I stumbled upon. I hope maybe here people will understand and I can stay sane and help others as well. You can all call me Pixie, it is what I am commonly referred to as. Nice to meet you all. ♥

~Miz.Pixie
Hello Pixie and welcome to the forums, i'm here to help you whenever you need help.

Feel free to send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00