A simple request, please just say a prayer for me...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shockedcanadian, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know the policy is that we cannot expose our real names, that is fine. This site has been a great source of help for me over the last many months. It has provided support for me to avoid doing what I had unfortunately felt I would eventually need to do.

In the end it is my decision. I am an adult in my late thirties, I am not insane or suffering from psychological problems. I am a victim of circumstance, shattered forever and unable and even unwilling to go any further with the suffering. Yes life should have been much more, there was so much I wanted to do, but there are far greater powers at work that one single man simply cannot counter. Unlike so many of the disgusting stories we read about on a daily basis I am not going to harm anyone else before I go, this is only about my own existence and what I hope will be for me in the afterlife; hence the reasons I request some prayer.

Please, anything simple will do. If there is noone listening at the other end of the line it doesn't matter anyways.

Thank you for all of your hard work people, many of you are the salt of the earth.
  2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

:hug: Sending a little prayer up for you
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I will pray hun you reach out and get the help the support that is there for you There is no circumstance that cannot be helped hun YOu reach out now that is my prayer and get the help the healing the supports you deserve We are here ok hun we will stay here always for you but you need to hold on hugs
  4. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

I hope you'll talk a little bit more about what's going on. Vent a little. Is there anything anyone can do?
    You're not alone. I feel pretty awful right now. There are lots of us.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I will pray for you before I go to bed. I am sure G-d knows your real name, so I will leave it to him/her...and as stated before, I will hope you will give us a chance here to share with you...this kind of kindredship does lessen each of yours burdens..please PM me if I can be there for you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.