A sincere apology

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by midnightstar, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I'm sorry to everyone here who I've been a complete pest to, I now know that I'm a pile of unwanted bovine faeces and just wanted to apologise to everyone I've hurt with my anxiety.

Once again I'm really sorry.

2. VikKalmbach

VikKalmbach Active Member

You are beautiful and perfect don't put yourself down like that ! If you need to chat I'm here,

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh hun you have been nothing but caring and kind to me and i appreciate all your lovely words and gifts hugs to you hun

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You have been nothing but an angel to me :) And I'm so glad the christmas card I posted to you cheered you up today. You're a lovely, sweet, caring soul! Never put yourself down!

5. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Midnightstar,
    I don't know you yet, don't be sorry you couldn't help it. How sweet to say sorry as well.
    It helps to reflect on your feeling's and hopefully people do understand.
    Take care
    Kate

6. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Dear Midnightstar,
    sorry that you feel so bad at the moment,but please be assured that we care about you here.
    You show such genuine concern for others,so please don't put yourself down,you deserve all of our support here.
    Take care, M.

7. Ralderable

Ralderable Active Member

Hi there Midnightstar.

I do not know you very well, but I do know that you have always been very kind towards me from the first moment I made my way over here. So there is no way you are deserving of death in anyway. First of all we all make mistakes, I know I have...
    Does this mean we are worth less? No... Not in anyway, you are possessing of a kind a caring personality, something that seems to be lacking when I look around these days. ♥

If you want, you are always willing to private message me and elaborate on how you are feeling, because nothing would please me more than to try and comfort you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.