A Sincere apology

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by shedhaddock, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

Dear PickWithAustin, Sd.mar, Thorns_all_over, Sadeyes,and my other friends here at SF,

I am very sorry for the hurt and disappointment caused by my actions. I still don't know why i couldn't just stop and seek help sooner. I know i wasnt in a good place, but my actions were selfish - you tried to reach out to me and i was too angry and stubborn until it almost cost me my life.

I am sorry, and may we stand again to fight another day?

Pinky :flypig:
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Remember always that our concerns are for your well being and because we care about you.
    We're all here when you need us - just give a big chat yell. Here's hoping you feel better and that your weekend here somehow brings to you some smiles.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The better part of this is that you got the care/help you needed...and apology accepted, of course...and thanks so much for taking the time to be gracious about this
  4. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Of course we will stand together and fight another day...but this time, let's hold hands a bit tighter, a better grip ((gentle hug)). Don't hesitate to reach out sooner, when you are feeling so poorly, and it's okay to spell it out and let us know how deep you are/how bad it is. i know you had tried it seemed, maybe i didn't pay well enough attention or have the right words. I knew right away when i came to chat you had done something, gut feeling :( I should have spoken up sooner. I apologize for not having done so. ((gentle hug))

Anyway, we all care very much about you. As far as i am concerned, no apology needed. I am glad you are breathing and here with us, that is most important.

By the way, I think you are Awesome!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.