a small disapointment.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Well here I am.
    I was so much expecting for some kind of change, some kind of help for me.
    but I feel no change at all.
    I originally made this move to try to better my life abit, in hopes I would feel something better, but no I don't.
    Its just like when I was living alone.
    My roommates are too much into each other to notice i am around have the tiem unless I jump into the drama, to help with whatever problem is going on.

A tad stressing...about that time is when I usually can't wait to get to my room and shut he door.
    But on the other hand, I recently got back with vocational rehabilitation, to try to get some help to get a job or back in school or something, cause I am telling you now, with prices how they are what I get a month NOW, is not going to be enough down the road, living is just getting too expensive.

SO I am planning and hoping (but not putting my hopes too high) that Voc. Rehab. will help me get in school so I can get an electrician job.
    I just need to do something, this staying home ALL the damn time is killing me.

Also I just have to keep wondering if I was not single if that would some how help my state of mind, I have always took everything on alone, since I got a hold of my life...out of my mom's hands, Cause I feel I should be my own responsibility.

But trust me for the mind set I am in now, some positive opinion and attitude would really help me out, I am living with 2 pessimists...lol
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sorry you're still feeling the same. I don't know exactly when you moved, but in time you might start to feel a little better. Especially if Voc Rehab is able to help you find work. And I can so relate to what you said ... everything is TOO expensive!! I hope you can find work soon!
  3. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Oh I know it will not be soon, I am going to have to keep waiting.
    I know calling them will do not good at this point, cause they said it will be a month til they can do anything.
    I do not hold high reliability or expectations of these ppl.