A small problem

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

First,I want to say that my problems have been resolved(those that have read an older thread know what I'm talking about).
    Anyway,here is my problem.As I said in other threads,I am very shy with girls and I can't talk to them.This isn't really a monster problem.But there is one girl that always wants to talk to me,and now that she has noticed I avoid her,she complains to her mother that I dont say hi(I know,she's a weirdo).Now,its not really a big of a deal that she complains to her mother,but her mother tells this to my parents and they get upset 'cause I don't talk to her.I avoid all girls,but it seem she is upset that I always run away from her.I want to tell her to stop complaining and just accept it,but,as I said,I am way to shy,and I can't fnd a way hoe to aproch her.Anyone has an advice on how to tell her that?
    PS:I know,it sounds weird,and maybe also funny,a problem like that.But believe me,its annoing.
    Oh,and I know this isn't a suicide thread,but since this doesn't fit in any categorie,I decded to start it here,since I spend most of the time in this sub-forum.

2. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

congrats on solving your issue :biggrin:

Are you interested in her, or do you only want to tell her to stop complaining?

If you're too shy then you can use the Internet to your advantage, talk to her on msn or someother IM.

3. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

I dont really have any advice to contribute other than approach her about it....:blink: sorry..but i do have a question out of just pure curiosity. What makes her a weirdo?

4. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

What normal girl complains to her mother that a guy doesn't say hi to her?

5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

a girl that has a good healthy relationship with her mother.

6. Pad

Pad Well-Known Member

maybe she is really close to her mother? it sounds to me like she really likes you and i agree with MeAndYou, maybe you could talk to her about it. Just be brave, friendly and yourself and all will work out

7. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Just don't worry about what they think of you. Just say hi to her next time, and just listen to what she has to say. No need to avoid her, just listen and be comfortable.

8. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

Sorry for bumpign an old thread but i havent been on in a bit...

But I'm curious to see waht you did. Did you talk to her? I still think you should say hi to her. Even if you dont like her you dont know how she feels about things like this. She could be a member on these forums for all we know....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.