A small request of strength

Lisa the Goatgirl

She's less of an enigma now
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So i just wanted to put out a request to anybody reading this. This may seem like a daft request to some, but i just felt like i had to ask it. Tomorrow is my single worst day of the calendar year. So i would appreciate anyone who could send me positive thoughts, or prayers if you're religious, to grant me strength tomorrow, to get through the day without feeling too agitated or depressed. It's been 14 years of this and each time, it gets both easier and harder than the last. I'm not posting this with the intent of making people reply, don't feel obligated to. You can if you want to but i didn't intend to pressure anyone. I'm simply asking that anyone who feels they have any strength to spare, divine or otherwise, please lend some to me to help make tomorrow that bit less horrible.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
*grouphug2 Hi there, I wish you strength and courage and bravery for tomorrow. We will be here for you too tomorrow so remember you are not alone, far from it. Please keep yourself safe and try and avoid triggers. We're here and we're not going anywhere. I promise that I will keep you in my thoughts.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00