A small success

Discussion in 'Strategies for Success' started by Petal, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am finding it a little easier to leave the house since I have learned to manage my medications. I started taking them ''properly'', as a preventative instead of a as needed basis. Today I left the house multiple times to go to the shops and to exercise and left the house multiple times during the week. I am a little proud of myself. I am feeling more stable and feel great about life in general. The DBT IS working. I thought I was going to have a panic attack at slimming world on wednesday but I used a skill I learned in DBT and I was totally fine, I felt at ease and relaxed. I can feel my life changing and I'm starting to view things differently in a different light in a positive way.

It's a small success for me as leaving the house has been a problem for me since 2002. I hope I can keep it up.
  2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

That is great to hear my friend :) I'm so happy for you. I'm sure it will continue getting better now that you have the medication issue fixed :)
    Petal likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so, so happy to hear this hun! I'm proud of you for hanging on and going with the DBT and all. You're an awesome person!
    Petal likes this.