a somewhat hillarious story :D

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by birdy, Feb 27, 2007.

1. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

So... I am a normal 15 year old guy (except for the suicide and all...)
    Well as every kid my age, I started getting interessted in the opposite sex. There was a really sweet girl in class, who wasn't interessted in boys at that time, yet. With a bit of time my crush lost itself, so everything was back to usual.
    Well after a while (1 year) she started to get interessted in boys. And yes! Thank god! She has a crush on me now...
    Seems perfect...well it is not...
    Of course my feelings grew lately again, however I never wanted to hurt her, and i never was sure how she'd take the suicide thing.
    Now to the somewhat funny part: Today I figuerd out (what i supposed some time already...), that she is suicidal as well :D
    Actually it is somewhat sad to have another suicidal person in the world, but it is a bit slapstick...
    So yeah, guess i'll ask her out once..

Wish me luck!!!

(thanks for reading)

2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Umm I think i can see the irony of the story, but i agree with what you said about it's sad that there is another suicidal person in the world. Unfortunately there are lots of people suffering from depression/suicidal feelings.. but it's good that we can stick together and help eachother through.

Have you asked this girl out? How did it go? I hope that it all goes well for you both and you're able to support eachother and bring a little hapiness in to eachother's lives

:arms:
    Jenny x